Glucosamine Hydrochloride if allergic to sulfates, and generally more well tolerated
1500 mg per day
750 mg per day
- May take 3 months for benefits of Glucosamine Hydrochloride and Chondroitin to begin accruing
- The hydrochloride as opposed to Glucosamine sulfate is better absorbed by the body
2 grams per day
- MSM works by blocking nerve signal impulses for pain
- Is great for joint pain specifically
Studies have shown Glucosamine hydrochloride and MSM are the two best ways in which one can most effectively and naturally reduce the pain of Arthritis.
- Phenylalanine is an amino acid that exists naturally in the body via the protein and fat rich foots we eat and is a primary building block by the body in building catecholamines such as dopamine and endorphins such as oxytocin (the Love drug hormone pair).
- Note: if you have a condition known as Phenylketonurea (PKU) do not take this amino acid
- Did you know, Aspartame, the sugary sweetener, is made using Phenlylalanine?
Lubricate the Joints
Omega-3 or Essential fatty acid complex
3 grams per day
- Fish oil reduces inflammatory responses in painful joints
- Bromelain is found naturally in pineapple and is anti-inflammatory
- Reduces both blood pressure and pain
- Very High Anti-inflammatory and Anti-oxidant capacity
Grape Seed Extract
- Potent Anti-Oxidant
- Studies have shown that CMO can increase joint mobility by 60%
Exercise – Low impact
- Tai Chi
- 20 minutes per day
- 5 days a week
- Water Aerobics
- 3 days a week for an hour
“Any Secretary who’s been on a diet know as much about nutrition as the average doctor in this country.” ~ Jean Mayer Ph.D.